Fracino Piccino Domestic Coffee Machine Semi-automatic (PICCINO)Fracino
The Piccino is a compact but sturdy, premium quality espresso coffee machine - incorporating all the engineering skills and expertise behind the Fracino brand. Installation is quick and easy - and its construction, using predominantly luxurious stainless steel, will ensure you enjoy owning it for many years to come.
Featuring two individual boilers, it will make up to two coffees at the same time and has the ability to froth milk and make coffee simultaneously – creating the ‘professional barista’ experience perfectly.
The Piccino is one of the fastest and best looking coffee machines for the home market.
This semi-automatic coffee machine is operated by a push button switch, allowing the user to control exactly how much coffee is being dispensed into the cup.
Available in Black as standard or Polished Stainless steel as an optional extra.
Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or requests.
Alternatively, to place an order or discuss your coffee machine or grinder needs, call 01661598110 and ask to speak to Anthony or Jay.All Coffee machines come with a free 9KG box of Ginevra coffee beans, as well as full training!
- Authentic professional brass group with three way solenoid valve.
- Professional brass steam valve with stainless steel steam wand.
- Semi automatic, with professional brass filter holder and 58mm filter.
- 15 bar vibratory pump.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Quality built with stainless steel and Zintec construction.
- Pressure gauge showing steam pressure.
- Makes up to two coffees at a time and steams milk simultaneously.
- No plumbing required.
- Can be colour co-ordinated to match your home requirements - available by special order only.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam wand.
- Group clearance 85mm.
|Model||Groups||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating|